BEQUANT is a one stop solution for professional digital-assets investors and institutions. Our breadth of products include prime brokerage, custody technology, fund administration services enhanced by an institutional trading platform providing low-latency, liquidity and direct market access. With institutional investment in digital assets gathering pace, BEQUANT is perfectly positioned to cement its position as one of the leading organisations in the FinTech industry.
What are we looking for:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to work within a growing team in a highly autonomous business, allowing the successful candidate to make the seat their own. Integrity and discretion come naturally and your communication skills are first rate. This is a strategic hire and will be instrumental in the growth of the firm and will earn the rewards and benefits that come with such a role.
- Contributing to lead generation process
- Onboarding new clients in the institutional space
- Market analysis
- Preparation of pitch books and presentations
- Maintaining internal client relationship system
- Arranging clients calls, meetings and events
- Handling incoming client inquiries and requests for information
- Proven experience working within Hedge Fund clients, at least 4+ years
- Prior experience with credit products and Fixed Income Sales preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic trading platforms
- Passionate about digital assets
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- High level of computer proficiency, particularly in google docs, word, excel and powerpoint
- Experience of CRM systems
- Ability to manage projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Curious to learn
- Confidence and professionalism
- Team player and self-starter
- Initiative with a positive attitude
What we offer:
- Career progression path
- Career coaching
- Internal mobility schemes and upskill training
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Latest hardware
- Being at the forefront of a new industry
- Opportunities to learn about the crypto and financial services markets
- International team
- Friendly atmosphere
- Defined KPIs, regular reviews and discretionary end of year bonus
- Opportunity to take responsibility and initiative
- Weekly companywide updates and live chats with all team members across all locations
- Supportive environment
At Bequant, we are committed to equal opportunities and value the diversity of our people and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential. We encourage everyone interested in our position to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or any other trait that unfairly targets a group of people.
To Apply for this job email your details to [email protected] or complete the following form...